quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2009

Welcome to my new house

Did Someone Said EVS? This little house will be all about EVS, for those who don't know, you will start to know and for those who know and have second thoughts about going, this is your place to kill those second thoughts. It will be my own EVS project online. I will give you information about where i am, what i am doing and how is everything in this great adventure.

I will give you information for all who want to experience and get to know what is EVS.

But for now i'm starting to getting ready, as my EVS countdown is closer and closer. Tuesday is the day. My last 7 days in Portugal for 6 months. Who knows what the future have for all of us.

I'll leave you with some links about how i get to find EVS.

Um comentário:

  1. Boas!
    Até agradeço que divulgues este meu humilde blog! Eu fui ouvindo que havia um gajo do Porto que ia ser enviado pa Hungria, e está quase. Só espero que vivas o que eu estou a viver, ou seja provavelmente a melhor experiência da minha vida até agora! ;)
    E vais ver...Quando chegares ao quinto mês e apenas te faltar um, só vais pensar no erro que foi não ficar por um ano... eheh

    Um abraço, e vamos mantendo contacto!

    ResponderExcluir